The Course: 6 Simple Steps to Becoming a Rockstar Scribe at School or Work
Learning Objective: To transform ideas into compelling sketches & diagrams that help people understand complex issues and decide what to do next.
In the video below, instructor Peter Durand addresses some common questions:
- What is the origin of the Rockstar Scribe course?
- Who takes the course?
- Where are they from?
- How do people benefit from becoming a Rockstar Scribe?
- What is the difference between doodling and visual facilitation?
- Do I have to be an artist?
- How do I get what I need from the course?
“I really like the learning environment that Alphachimp has provided in our own online classroom. It is really wonderful, seeing all of the posts and activity.”ESTHER BUCHMANN // NORWAY
This self-led course is for you if:
- You like to have fun and be active
- You enjoy sharing ideas with and supporting others
- You have a passion for learning these skills
- You can't take it anymore... You must become a Rockstar Scribe!
This self-led course is NOT for you if:
- You want to learn passively, through osmosis, without lifting a finger
- You do not like to learn with others
- You would rather live a life filled with PowerPoint slides covered with bullet-point lists
“I was really looking for a way
to engage my clients emotionally.”Ann Leach // Grief Coach // chartyourcoursegraphics.com
Ann’s practice is titled “Chart Your Course Graphics.” She is a life coach with a specialty in grief coaching for individuals and families who have suffered a traumatic loss. She uses her graphic facilitation skills to aid clients in creating maps of their history with their loved one, and in charting their future.